Attention: Job opportunities for the construction of the new waste-to-energy plant are available and we are now accepting online applications for selected positions, as shown below. Staffing for the facility's operations will take place in the second half of 2014.
KRB's Palm Beach County employment office is open and we encourage you to stop by if you're seeking work at the waste-to-energy project job site.
The KBR employment office is located at 2442 Metrocentre Blvd., West Palm Beach, FL 33407.
From I-95, head west on 45th street.
At the first stop light make a left onto Metrocentre Blvd E.
Turn right into the parking lot across from the Spring Suites by Marriott.
KBR, the lead construction team member, is excited to offer direct hire opportunities for the SWA Waste-to-Energy Project and is now accepting online applications for this project, as well as other opportunities across the country.
To apply, please click on the "Click Here to Apply" icon below to go to the KBR Direct Hire web site. To log in to the secure, web-based system, please follow this procedure:
1. When you click on the icon below, you will be leaving this project web site and will connect to the KBR Careers/Direct Hire web site.
2. If you already have a user name and password for the KBR jobs site, enter them into the appropriate fields and click "Login." If you haven't set up an account, then click the "New User" button.
3. As a new user, you will then be asked to set up your unique employment profile by creating a user name and password. Creating this profile will allow you to access job opportunities and monitor the status of your application. It is important to note that when choosing a password, it must be at least six characters long and include both letters and numbers with no spaces. User names and passwords are case sensitive. Please write down and keep your username and password for future use. Please note, during the account creation process you will be prompted with a page that will ask you to read and accept a Privacy Agreement which protects both you and KBR.
4. After creating a user name and password, you will be logged in and taken to a page where you will be asked to either upload your resume, or search for jobs by clicking the "Job Search" tab at the top left portion of the page.
5. If you select the "Job Search" tab, you will be taken to a page where you can seek jobs in a specific location. To find jobs for the Palm Beach County Waste-to-Energy project, select:
6. This search will display a number of available positions that you can review and apply for online.
Remember that KBR has jobs available in other locations as well. Use the job search tool to view other opportunities available across the country and the world.
Ready to get started?
If you have difficulty with the registration process or finding jobs, please contact us for more employment information at 561-688-5173.
KBR is planning, developing, and executing a training program that implements systems and processes for developing the labor force for the betterment of the individual, the project, the community and the industry.
The KBR Construction Training Department will use the industry standardized National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) Craft Assessment and Certification Program to validate the knowledge and skill level of the craft worker. The NCCER Contren Learning Series Curriculum will be used for the Craft Helper Progression training as well as the Journeyman Certification and Progression training.
KBR is an NCCER Accredited Sponsor and NCCER Accredited Assessment Center with a tremendous wealth of experience and proven proficiency in the delivery of these programs.
For information about current job training opportunities through Palm Beach State College, click here. Additional training opportunities will be identified and posted to this page.
KBR's QuickTrain mission is to make emplyment opportunities available to the widest possible audience and prepare them with the skills required to get the job done for our clients. First and foremost, QuickTrain is about training and employing locally. Recognizing that people local to a jobsite would like an opportunity to work in our industry, KBR developed and implemented the QuickTrain Program as a means to provide opportunities for people in close proximity to the site to train in preparation for employment in its workforce.
The QuickTrain program received the prestigious 2009 Construction Users Roundtable (CURT) Award for Outstanding Contributions in Construction Workforce Development.